Thursday, December 23, 2010

Theme Park

I dreamed last night that I was spending time with a good family I know at a theme park they ran themselves. We were walking around the park and the rides just looked crazy and weird and we never rode them, just observed. Then we came to the gate and they were closing it down for the night so one of the sisters and I went into the office which was like one of those portable ones that are just a big rectangle to tie the dog up before leaving and shut the window shades. They were hinged shades.

Then we were suddenly at their house (which looked nothing like the real one) and me and another sister went outside and hid behind some bushes while the rest of the family left. Then we saw a group of young adults pushing a suburban down the street with no driver inside. They pushed it around a curved driveway in the house across the street and let it go. It flew around it and then crashed into her home next to us. The kids were gone suddenly and she was freaking out. I woke up right as I was pulling my cell phone out to call the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment