Monday, December 27, 2010

Cars

Kind of like the movie, but not. And no, I hadn't been watching that movie before bed. But I dreamed that all the cars had come to life and had taken everything over. They were eating the humans and so I went into hiding with a group of people. By the time we were found, the cars were starting to realize that they needed our help to an extent and they put me to work at a gas station to fill them up whenever they needed it. Apparently I was becoming well liked by them, especially a cop car and so he promised me a favor.

I asked him to see if a friend of mine was still alive and if he was, to bring him there to me. So he did and we were reunited. He threw his arms around me and hugged me tight. He went to work with me, but there were so many cars we had to get several people to help. One girl tried to escape and so the cars shot us all, except her because I pushed her through the window so she could get away. They left us for dead, but the human underground snuck us into their lair and began nursing us back to health. It was weird because after that part of the dream I had another part where the cars were showing me my truck and that she hadn't come to life. It was implied that it might not have because I named her and apparently she was a he. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment