Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Plurals

The past three nights my dreams have been so vivid and memorable I figured I should write them down. It's not often I get so many that many nights in a row.

Night one: I was the pilot of an vessel that looked like an airplane but could fly in space. I kept trying to get it up into space but was having a hard time and then finally I shot straight up and made it out.

Night two: I was in line at the movies trying to get in and Snoop Dogg was right in front of me in line. We then hooked up and started cuddling as we tried to get into the movie. I somehow managed to get in but he did not and so I went to sit down and wait for him. A movie trailer came on and it was this horrifying scene of a white mouse dressed like a doctor in a lab cutting tails off of other white mice. After he would cut off the tail he would then slice it lengthwise until it was mutilated and the mouse was still lying there, squeeking in agony even though the tail was detached. I listened to that horrible squeeking until I woke up.

Night three: (I wonder if this one was a product of the over garlicked pizza I had the night before. :P Bleh...) I was in a harem type of group of girls though we were all dressed normally. They were all gathering in this older man's room for him to choose one of us and I came running in and jumped on the bed causing all sorts of feathers to go flying. He saw this and decided to choose me because I was so young at heart or whatever. Then he decided that he wanted only me and was telling me his plans to marry me and get rid of the other girls. But this other man that worked for him and was younger was falling for me and wanted to get me out of there and I was torn between the two. Never did find out the end on that one. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment