Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Purgatory

Recently my friend moved with her hubby into an apartment so this is kind of where that dream stems from. In the dream I went to visit her and it was an old house instead. I kept ranting and raving about how gorgeous it was but never went past the front room because she wouldn't show me around. We chatted for a bit but then she told me that she believed my scorpion story that kept me from helping her move, but not the other story. (In real life there isn't another story so not sure where that came from.) A man I don't know that was there helping unpack comes up to me and says that there's a room in the house where Purgatory is and I got all excited and asked him to show me.

We walked upstairs but the entrance was small and had a flap partially over it that I had to squeeze through. To me it looked like a rather normal room but with stuff stored in it like an attic. There was one painting with two women in it, one deathly pale and the other not but both looked demonic. They started moving in the picture and pulled out weapons and walked towards something else in the painting. It was two other women hunting them down trying to save the world from them.

Then in the room there were many people and they all lined up in different lines and I was at the head of one with my co-worker (that I'm not overly fond of) behind me. A director came out and everyone at the head of the line had a solo part to sing, but I had never been given mine so I didn't know the words. The girl next to me sang it beautifully and perfect. When it came to me, I just started humming the tune and making up sounds until my co-worker sang the rest of the words for me and I repeated them.

No comments:

Post a Comment